The ‘O’ Level Course in Jaipur is a Diploma course that is conducted by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, NIELIT. So the duration of the course is one year (2 semesters of 6 months each).
The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, It organizes admission in the ‘O’ Level Course in Jaipur twice a year, which is conducted in July and January.
Any Applicants who have 10+2 qualifications or hold an I.T.I ( Industrial Training Institute ) certificate So can take admitted to the ‘O’ Level Course in Jaipur. Because The O level course mainly focuses on enabling the students to acquire knowledge about Information Technology. It is also very helpful in making the basics of computer applications very clear to students.
After passing these two semesters, the students must give one practical and one project. So the O level course mainly consists of 4 subjects in which M1- R4, M2 – R4, and M3 – R4 are compulsory. Because The O level course opens up many employment opportunities for candidates under the Central Government.
O level Eligibility
The O level Course Exam Eligibility Criteria depend on the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, So NIELIT. The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is known for its IT courses for every course it has set the eligibility criteria.
The NIELIT has set the “O” level Course Exam Eligibility Criteria for the students who want to pursue the ‘O’ Level Course in Jaipur
- Have to be 10+2 pass out from a recognized college in any stream So (Science, Commerce, and Arts) or
- Hold a one year ITI Certificate after class 10th Because Followed in each case, by an accredited ‘O’ level course. Or
- For direct applicants, Hold a one year ITI Certificate after class 10th so Followed in each case, by a one-year relevant experience. Or
- The candidate has passed the pass in the NCVT DP & CS Examination conducted by DGE & T. Or
- Graduate from any recognized university is eligible to so register themselves for the O level Course.
‘O’Level Course in Jaipur
|IT Tools and Business Systems
|Internet Technology and Web Design
|Programming & Problem Solving through C Language
|Elective (A) Application of .NET Technology,
Elective (B) Introduction To MultiMedia,
Elective (C) Introduction to ICT Resources
Duration: 12 Months
Minimum Qualification : 10+2 or Equivalent ITI course.